1000 Galvin Road South
Bellevue, Nebraska 68005
Bellevue University is a private, non-profit university located south of Omaha in the town of Bellevue. It opened in 1966 as Bellevue College with the objective of providing education for working adults. Bellevue earned full accreditation in 1977 and in 1994 became recognized as Bellevue University. Bellevue University and has since expanded to campuses in west Omaha and Lakeside Center.
Bellevue University effectively engages students in earning awards and degrees that prepare them to thrive in a connected, competitive world. We provide students with a powerful foundation for personal value creation, instilling the confidence they need to take control of their lives and to be responsible citizens of the global community. We teach the value of a free market, capitalist economic system and the importance of preserving our American heritage of a democratic and free way of life.
The vision of Bellevue University is to be the premier open access institution in the United States.
- Integrity in all we do
- Belief in the transformational value of education
- Market focused
- The University is regionally accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Business degrees at Bellevue University are also accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Degrees of Study:
Bellevue University offers numerous degree programs, and one Ph.D. program. Programs can be taken in customized formats including: accelerated, cohort-based, in-class, and online.
Bachelor’s & Master’s Degrees by Interest
- Business, Management, and Leadership
- Science and Information Technology
- Healthcare, Nursing, and Human Services
- Public Service, Safety, Security & Intelligence
- Education and Training
- Human Capital
- Arts and Humanities
- Human capital Management
- Top 10 Online Bachelor’s Degrees in the United States – S. News & World Report
- 7th Overall Online Programs in the United States in 2013 – Guide to Online Schools
Undergraduate – Residential
$285 + fees
Undergraduate – Online
$410 + fees
Graduate – Residential & Online
$545 + fees
PhD – Residential & Online
$545-700 by class level + fees
Bellevue University does not offer on-site housing, however, they do offer furnished, university sponsored, student housing through a local apartment complex near their main campus. Royal Oaks offers a variety of layout options.
Rent for students includes:
- Secured access to assigned building
- Secured access to assigned apartment
- Head Resident (HR) on site
- Electric, gas, and water utilities bundled
- Wireless Internet
- Furnishings: Bed, Desk, 4-Drawer Dresser, Kitchen Table and Seating, Couch, Recliner, Coffee Table and End Table
Purple and Gold
Bellevue University is a part of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
- The Bellevue men’s baseball team won the NAIA Baseball World Series in 1995.